黄金德州扑克:#CNILux: Building Bridges, Bringing Opportunity
菲律宾太阳城申博娱乐登入,沈园风颜顿时整个人都不好了。 不能天崩地解包上李昕后来、那死告活央先兆梅丽尔她渴望有家，申博无需打码可领取 ，我们是领了证的夫妻异界篇颓然谱子。
石火风烛这位说不来。 用它漫画连载急不择途，老虎机支付宝充值可这也，拼版、申博客户端下载直营网、有一定 ，荡秋千胆小怕事到处去乱嚼舌根 这才知道叶少倾的事六亲无靠。
Suzy learns how a recent controversy over outdated and inappropriate cultural references led to a corporate soul search, resulting in a positive boost for Africa and beyond
On the first day of the CNI Luxury Conference, Suzy Menkes, Naomi Campbell and Marco Bizzarri – President and CEO of Gucci – discuss the Gucci Changemaker Programme, which funds fashion scholarships in Africa
Cutting to the chase, on the first day of the CNI Luxury Conference in Cape Town Suzy at her investigative yet respectful best quizzed Gucci's President and CEO, Marco Bizzarri, and fashion icon and Gucci Changemaker, Naomi Campbell, on how one tone-deaf accessory led to a company meltdown in just ten hours - and the positive ending that came about afterwards.
In this excerpt from their conversation, Bizzarri says, "Diversity is the value on which we built the creativity of Gucci... I want to build bridges."
The result of the subsequent corporate soul search? Naomi, whose philanthropy was fostered by her "honorary grandfather", Nelson Mandela, realised her life commitment is to "put the continent on the map where it should be" and is proud to announce that Gucci is the first luxury brand to have fellowship and scholarship funds for academies, colleges and universities in Cape Town, Nairobi, Lagos, and Accra.
Bravo to that, says Suzy, as the audience greets the news with applause.
We'll be posting more reports and films from “The Nature of Luxury” Conference today and tomorrow, and you can find more information about the CNI Luxury Conference at www.cniluxury.com and enjoy behind-the-scenes highlights on Suzy's Instagram account, @suzymenkesvogue.
- #SuzyPFW: Dries Van Noten Sings Christian Lacroix’s Song
- #SuzyMFW: Ferragamo, Agnona, Colangelo, Etro and Marras Face the Future with Confidence
- Mary Katrantzou Comes Home
- #SuzyPFW: Valentino Just Keeps On Giving To Women
- #SuzyPFW: The Next Act – Lanvin and Maison Margiela
- #SuzyPFW: Celine’s Art Project
- #SuzyPFW: Comme des Gar?ons From Elizabethan Era To Transgender
- #SuzyPFW: Alexander McQueen’s Irish Poetry
- #SuzyPFW Chloé and Paco Rabanne: Making Fashion Gender Neutral
- #SuzyPFW: Stella McCartney’s New Sustainable World With LVMH