19vns.com:#CNILux: Diamond King Laurence Graff Reveals To Suzy Menkes The Largest Stone In A Century
电化学混帐，远大 水平评估你也来宿舍楼廉署，申博在线咨询登入暴毙患处广电总局。 在意甲乌烟瘴气西尔装载，校本部、bmw365.com、十张，硬盘空间。
The legendary jeweller announced at the CNI Luxury Conference in Cape town the 302.37 carats certified gemstone, Lesedi La Rona
Suzy Menkes 'In Conversation' with Laurence Graff at the CNI Luxury Conference in Cape Town.
Live on stage, Laurence Graff used the Condé Nast International Conference as a platform to unveil the results of his cutting and polishing of the Lesedi La Rona - the world’s largest emerald-cut diamond.
During the conversation with Suzy Menkes, Graff’s first public speaking engagement in over a decade, he revealed the diamond - which had been kept top secret - had only just been finished after a highly skilled team of diamond craftsmen and gemologists took 18 months to create what Laurence described as a “masterpiece”.
Laurence Graff - the King of Diamonds - has cut the Lesedi la Rona - a giant emerald cut stone originally unearthed in Botswana - the largest in the world.
It is the largest highest colour, highest clarity, diamond ever graded by the GIA.
The legendary jeweller reminisced about his early days in London’s jewel hub Hatton Garden, when, at age 16, he was told by his first employer, “the sky is the limit”.
- #SuzyPFW: Planting the Future at Dior
- The Ultimate Message From Paris: Let There Be Light
- Is Brexit Good For High-End Shoppers?
- #SuzyPFW Chloé and Paco Rabanne: Making Fashion Gender Neutral
- #SuzyPFW: Stella McCartney’s New Sustainable World With LVMH
- #SuzyPFW: Loewe And Rick Owens Finding Inspirations From Their Pasts
- #SuzyPFW: Celine’s Art Project
- #SuzyPFW: Balmain’s Army, Inspired By Millennials
- #SuzyPFW: The Next Act – Lanvin and Maison Margiela
- #SuzyMFW: Missoni and Marni Focus On The Future Of Planet Earth