sun712.com:#CNILux: Alessandro Bogliolo On Tea And Diamonds At Tiffany’s
Suzy hears how the heritage brand is successfully winning the hearts of the younger generation with its enduring style, commitment to an ethical supply chain – and a new restaurant at its Manhattan flagship store
Suzy in Cape Town with Tiffany CEO and Director, Alessandro Bogliolo
FILM AND PHOTOGRAPHY BY STUART EVERITT / MARMALADE PRODUCTIONS
The CEO and Director of Tiffany, Alessandro Bogliolo is no stranger to Africa’s luxury design scene, as the company has for decades sourced its gemstones here.
He discusses how the brand’s links to the Truman Capote novel and 1961 Audrey Hepburn film, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, is still a source of fascination and devotion to its existing and new clients, whom the company has indulged by opening a restaurant in its Fifth Avenue boutique in New York – the hottest reservation in town.
We'll be posting more reports and films from “The Nature of Luxury” Conference on its second day tomorrow, and you can find more information about the CNI Luxury Conference at www.cniluxury.com and enjoy behind-the-scenes highlights on Suzy's Instagram account, @suzymenkesvogue.
- #SuzyPFW: Planting the Future at Dior
- #SuzyPFW Saint Laurent: Playing The Light Fantastic
- #SuzyPFW: Celine’s Art Project
- #SuzyPFW: Louis Vuitton and MiuMiu – Skillful Recycling
- Mary Katrantzou Comes Home
- Is Brexit Good For High-End Shoppers?
- #SuzyPFW: Stella McCartney’s New Sustainable World With LVMH
- #SuzyPFW: Sensuality In An Hermès Apron
- #SUZYPFW: Mixed Messages at Balenciaga and Givenchy
- #SuzyPFW: Dries Van Noten Sings Christian Lacroix’s Song